Hi there again.
I’m a life-long learner. My current focus is on web development and I’m taking a self-learning path on freeCodeCamp to become a front-end web developer.
For a little over 25 years now I’ve been working on industries as diverse as radio, translation, oil & gas, digital marketing, and entertainment technology & data.
A few of my professional highlights include:
- Over 15 years of experience in English-Spanish translation, with a knack for the technical side of both languages.
- Radio hosting and music curation for several alternative, pop & rock radio stations.
- Over 10 years of experience in the oil industry, doing everything from technical translation, to field operations and technical sales. Most of this experience was within in the production optimization area.
- Practical experience in blogging and content marketing.
- Currently, I work full-time as a Senior Music Metadata Editor for a leading entertainment data and technology company. My specialty: Latin American music!
If you’re interested in English-to-Spanish translation services:
You can always check the CV section, where I have included a detailed listing of my work experience in the past 20 years or so.